3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me
Introduction of 3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me:
This is a multi-spindle 3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me. The three spindles can complete processing independently, so more flexible processing is realized. The three spindles can also work at the same time, which greatly improves the processing efficiency.
- Model: 2030-3 3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me
- Category: Multi-head Spindle CNC
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 4,400
- Price Range: USD 4,400 – USD12,980
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
Parameters of 3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me:
- Equipped with three spindles, which can work independently to promote the working efficiency.
- Adopting Taiwan LNC control system, it is easy to learn and master.
- With new type thicker and bigger heavy duty welded frame and gantry, the machine is more durable.
- We provide customized services and full sets of teaching videos for all users.
|X,Y,Z Working Area||2000x3000x200mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||33000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||25000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||4.5kw air-cooling Spindle x 3 sets|
|Drive Motors||Servo system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||Taiwan LNC control system|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
Application of 3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me:
3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me is widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, craftsman, and hobbyists.
- Furniture Making: Cabinet making, door making, home doors, cabinet doors, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, table legs, spindles, screens, corners, headboards, antique furniture, art furnitures, office furnitures, wood furnitures, MDF projects, wood arts, wood crafts, composite gates, wave plate making.
- Die Making.
- Hollow Woodworks.
- Relief Carvings.
- Wood Cylinders.
- 3D Woodworking Projects.
- Sign Making.
- Custom Woodworking Plans.
Operation of 3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me:
A 3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me is controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of 3D Wood Carving Machine CNC Machine Shops Near Me is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.