1516-2S Carbide Wood Turning Tools CNC Lathe for Sale
Introduction of Carbide Wood Turning Tools CNC Lathe for Sale:
1516-2S Carbide Wood Turning Tools CNC Lathe for Sale is with CNC controller is designed for table legs, stair balusters, stair spindles, staircase columns, roman columns, bowl sharps, tubular sharps, vehicle wood crafts, general columns, baseball bats, sofa legs or chair legs.
- Model: APEXTECH 1516-2S Wood Lathe
- Category: Wood Lathe Machine
- Brand: APEXTECH
- Standard Price: USD 5,800
- Price Range: USD 5,800 – USD 9,800
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid b
Parameters of Carbide Wood Turning Tools CNC Lathe for Sale:
Double axis 1516-2S Carbide Wood Turning Tools CNC Lathe for Sale is designed for cylindrical workpiece, tubular sharp and vehicle wood crafts such as baseball bats, pillar, staircase columns, roman columns, general columns, table legs, chair legs, etc.
1516-2S Carbide Wood Turning Tools CNC Lathe for Sale is mainly used for cylindrical workpiece, bowl sharp, tubular sharp, baseball bats, stair spindles, wood balusters, roman columns, wood cups, wood bowls, wood vases, table legs, sofa legs, chair legs, ottoman legs, furniture legs, barrels, beads, gourd pendants, buddha heads, wood pens, other wood crafts and wood arts. You may call it as wood cylinder turning lathe, stair spindles turning lathe, wood balusters turning lathe, wood columns turning lathe, wood bowls turning lathe, wood crafts turning lathe, wood vases turning lathe, table legs turning lathe, baseball bats turning lathe. A CNC wood lathe is also known as computer numerical controlled wood lathe, computer-controlled wood lathe, C ad C wood lathe, CNC woodworking lathe, wood turning machine, wood lathe machine, wood turning lathe, wood turning tool, CNC wood turning lathe, CNC wood turning lathe machine, CNC wood lathe turning machine, CNC lathe machine, woodworking lathe machine, woodturning lathe machine.
|1).Model||1516-2S Carbide Wood Turning Tools CNC Lathe for Sale|
|3).Max Processing Length||1500mm|
|4).Max Processing Diameter||160mm|
|5).Controller||LCD screen with buttons/DSP remote controller, English version|
|6).Motor and Driver||Yako 2D811 big driver and stepper motor|
|7).Machine Frame||Wholly Casting|
|8)Transmission Form||High precision TBI Ballscrew|
|9).Spindle Motor||5.5kw Three-phase Asynchronous Motor|
|10).Main Function||Turning, milling, twisting, engraving, slotting|
|12).Working Voltage||220v/380v, three phase, 50-60hz|
|13).Suitable Application||Stair columns, curved circles, vases, table and chair legs, European-style stair columns, wooden hangers and washbasins, cylindrical, conical, arc, spherical and other complex shapes of rotary wood products or semi-timber products.|
Application of Carbide Wood Turning Tools CNC Lathe for Sale:
1516-2S Carbide Wood Turning Tools CNC Lathe for Sale is equipped with double axis for turning staircases, stairway balusters, stairway newel posts, table legs, chair legs, bed rails, baseball bats, etc. Now the wood lathe for sale at low price.
The 1516-2S Carbide Wood Turning Tools CNC Lathe for Sale is mainly used for staircases, stairway balusters, stairway newel posts, dining table legs, end table legs, sofa table legs, bar stool legs, chair legs, chair arm posts, chair stretchers, bed rails, lamp posts, baseball bats, wood broom handle, etc.
Operation of Carbide Wood Turning Tools CNC Lathe for Sale:
CNC woodturning is a form of CNC woodworking that is used to create wooden objects on a lathe. In the process of numerical control turning, the numerical control device is a special CNC system that controls the numerical control woodworking lathe and completes the automatic machining of the parts. It receives digital parts patterns, process requirements and other information, and performs interpolation operations according to a certain mathematical model. The working operation of CNC lathe is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before turning a workpiece on a CNC lathe.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control lathe.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC lathe through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC lathe works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.