CNC Metal Cutting Machine
Our CNC metal cutting machine is mainly on cutting material of stainless steel, carbon steel, alunimium and copper etc. Now Let’s see one plasma cutting machine together.
Plasma cutting is a processing method that uses the heat of a high-temperature plasma arc to partially or partially melt (and evaporate) the metal at the incision of the workpiece, and uses the momentum of the high-speed plasma to remove the molten metal to form an incision.
Introduction of Plasma Cutting Machine(CNC Metal Cutting Machine):
Plasma Cutting Machine (CNC Plasma Cutter) is a machine that uses plasma cutting technology to process metal materials. Plasma cutting is a processing method that uses the heat of a high-temperature plasma arc to partially or partially melt (and evaporate) the metal at the incision of the workpiece, and uses the momentum of the high-speed plasma to remove the molten metal to form an incision.
Machine Structure of Plasma Cutting Machine(CNC Metal Cutting Machine):
- 1. The frame adopts a fully welded structure, which is firm and reasonable, easy to operate, and durable.
- 2. Fast cutting speed and high precision. The cutting opening is small, neat, and there is no slag drop phenomenon. On the basis of the traditional numerical control system, the control method for cutting is improved, and the secondary trimming processing is avoided.
- 3. Suitable for low-carbon steel, copper, iron, aluminum, galvanized, titanium and other metal plates.
- 4. The CNC system has a high configuration. Automatic arc ignition, stable performance, and the success rate of arc ignition is over 99%.
- 5. Support standard G code path files generated by Wentai, ARTCAM, Type3 and other software. The control system adopts U disk to exchange processing files, which is convenient and quick to operate.
Performance Parameter of Plasma Cutting Machine(CNC Metal Cutting Machine):
|1||X,Y,Z working area||1300x2500mm; 1500x3000mm|
|2||Drive and motor||Yako stepper motor/driver or leadshine stepper|
|3||Working material||Iron,steel,aluminium,sheets,galvanized sheets,titanium plates|
|4||Inverter||Fuling frequency inverter|
|5||Control system||Start torch height control system|
|6||Table Structure||Heavy steel frame|
|8||Document transfer||U disk|
|9||Working form||Untouched Arc Striking|
|11||Max working speed||8,000m/min|
|12||Working voltage||AC220V/240V/380V,3 phase|
|14||Plasma source||Freecut/Hwayuan/USA powermax 40A,63A,100A,120A,200A,300A|
|15||Guarantee||12 months from the date of the commissin|
Applications of Plasma Cutting Machine(CNC Metal Cutting Machine):
- The advantages of the plasma cutting machine are that the plasma arc energy is more concentrated, the temperature is higher, the cutting speed is faster, and the deformation is small. It can also cut stainless steel, aluminum and other materials.
- The disadvantages of plasma cutting are that the arc is strong, the noise is large, and there is a lot of dust, which has a certain degree of pollution to the environment. For many medium thicknesses, underwater plasma cutting is used, and the cutting thickness is also limited.
- Generally speaking, for thin plate cutting, the surface quality of plasma cutting incision is better than that of fire filling, and there is little slag.
- Therefore, plasma cutting of 4-30 mm steel plates is an ideal method, which can avoid the shortcomings of slow oxygen acetylene cutting, large deformation, severe cutting and severe slagging. Obtained a certain thickness of stainless steel and other materials.
Maintenance of Plasma Cutting Machine(CNC Metal Cutting Machine):
- Assemble the torch correctly Install the cutting torch correctly and carefully, ensure that all parts are well matched, and ensure that the gas and cooling air flow. Install all the parts on a clean flannel to avoid dirt sticking to the parts. Add proper lubricating oil to the O-ring, subject to the brightening of the O-ring, and no more.
- Consumable parts should be replaced in time before they are completely damaged Do not replace the consumable parts after they are completely damaged, because the severely worn electrodes, nozzles and vortex rings will produce uncontrollable plasma arcs, which can easily cause serious damage to the cutting torch. Therefore, when the cutting quality is found to be degraded for the first time, the consumable parts should be checked in time.
- Clean the connecting thread of the cutting torch When replacing consumable parts or routine maintenance and inspection, be sure to ensure that the internal and external threads of the cutting torch are clean. If necessary, clean or repair the connecting threads.
- Clean the contact surface of the electrode and the nozzle In many cutting torches, the contact surface between the nozzle and the electrode is a charged contact surface. If these contact surfaces are dirty, the cutting torch will not work properly and should be cleaned with hydrogen peroxide cleaning agent.
- Check gas and cooling gas daily Check the flow and pressure of the gas and cooling air flow every day. If you find that the flow is insufficient or leaks, you should stop the machine immediately to troubleshoot.
- Avoid torch collision damage In order to avoid collision damage to the cutting torch, it should be programmed correctly to prevent the system from overrun. The installation of an anti-collision device can effectively avoid damage to the cutting torch during collision.
- The most common cause of torch damage: (1) The cutting torch collides. (2) Destructive plasma arc caused by damage of consumable parts. (3) Destructive plasma arc caused by dirt. (4) Destructive plasma arc caused by loose parts. 8. Precautions (1) Do not apply grease on the cutting torch. (2) Do not overuse O-ring lubricant. (3) Do not spray anti-splash chemicals while the protective cover is still on the cutting torch. (4) Do not use the manual cutting torch as a hammer.