1530 Spindle CNC Turning Machine Wood Lathe
Introduction of 1530 Spindle CNC Turning Machine Wood Lathe:
1530 Spindle CNC Turning Machine Wood Lathe is key in any woodworking shop – every good carpenter will tell you that. Without a wood lathe for woodturning, your ability to create beautiful woodwork is instantly limited. Wood turning lathes are machines that help create circular wooden objects. These handy machines rotate a piece of wood at speed so it can be more easily cut, sanded, knurled, drilled, or turned into a shape of the craftsman’s choosing, using a variety of chisels and knives. But choosing one is sometimes easier said than done – especially when there are so many on the market today.
- Model: APEXTECH 1530-1S CNC Turning Machine Wood Lathe
- Category: Wood Lathe Machine
- Brand: APEXTECH
- Standard Price: USD 5,200
- Price Range: USD 5,200 – USD 9,800
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
Parameters of 1530 Spindle CNC Turning Machine Wood Lathe:
|1).Model||APEX 1530 Spindle CNC Turning Machine Wood Lathe|
|3).Max Processing Length||1500mm|
|4).Max Processing Diameter||300mm|
|5).Controller||LCD screen with buttons/DSP remote controller, English version|
|6).Motor and Driver||Yako 2D811 big driver and stepper motor|
|7).Machine Frame||Wholly Casting|
|8)Transmission Form||High precision TBI Ballscrew|
|9).Spindle Motor||5.5kw Three-phase Asynchronous Motor|
|10).Main Function||Turning, milling, twisting, engraving, slotting|
|12).Working Voltage||220v/380v, three phase, 50-60hz|
|13).Suitable Application||Stair columns, curved circles, vases, table and chair legs, European-style stair columns, wooden hangers and washbasins, cylindrical, conical, arc, spherical and other complex shapes of rotary wood products or semi-timber products.|
Operation of 1530 Spindle CNC Turning Machine Wood Lathe:
CNC woodturning is a form of CNC woodworking that is used to create wooden objects on a lathe. In the process of numerical control turning, the numerical control device is a special CNC system that controls the numerical control woodworking lathe and completes the automatic machining of the parts. It receives digital parts patterns, process requirements and other information, and performs interpolation operations according to a certain mathematical model. The working operation of CNC lathe is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before turning a workpiece on a CNC lathe.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control lathe.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC lathe through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC lathe works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
Application of 1530 Spindle CNC Turning Machine Wood Lathe:
This 1530-1S CNC Turning Machine Wood Lathe is used for turning various cylindrical workpieces, bowl sharp, tubular sharp and vehicle wood crafts, various staircase column, stairway balusters, stairway newel posts, dining table legs, end table legs, sofa table legs, bar stool legs, Roman column, general column, washstand, wooden vase, wooden table, baseball bat, car wooden furniture, children’ s bed column, chair arm posts, chair stretchers, sofa and bun feet, bed rails, lamp posts, baseball bats, etc.