4x8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale
Introduction of 4×8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale:
This 4×8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale is with table size 1300x2500mm / 48″x96″, and also equipped with CNC kits of auto spindle & rotary device. It is a mini / small CNC router works with all standard G-codes for home hobbyist or shops.
- Model: 4×8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale
- Category: CNC Router
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 5,600
- Price Range: USD 5,600 – USD 20,330
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
Parameters of 4×8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale:
|X,Y,Z Working Area||1300x2500x200mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||33000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||25000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||9kw HSD/HQD air-cooling Spindle|
|Drive Motors||Servo system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||Taiwan Syntec / LNC control system|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
Application of 4×8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale:
- Woodworking industry: Processing of three-dimensional wave board, cabinet doors, solid wood doors, craft wooden doors, paint-free doors, screens, craft window, and auxiliary processing of shoe polishers, game machine cabinets and panels, mahjong tables, computer tables and panel furniture.
- Advertising industry: Advertising signage, logo making, acrylic cutting, plastic molding, and processing of various advertising materials and decorative products.
- Mold industry: It can engrave copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand and stone, plastic plates, PVC pipes, wooden boards and other non-metal molds.
- Craft gift industry: It can carry out a variety of shadow carvings, reliefs, and widely used in crafts industry.
Operation of 4×8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale:
4×8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
4×8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale is controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. 4×8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale is often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
4×8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of 4×8 CNC Wood Carving Machine for Sale is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.