Free Wood Carving Patterns CNC Machine Shop
Introduction of Free Wood Carving Patterns CNC Machine Shop:
Multi-head 4×8 Free Wood Carving Patterns CNC Machine Shop is the best wood CNC machine kit with 4 feet by 8 feet working table (48×96 inches or 1300×2500 millimeters) for custom woodworking. Now the affordable 4×8 CNC wood router table for sale at cost price.
- Model: 1325-4 Free Wood Carving Patterns CNC Machine Shop
- Category: CNC Router
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 3,400
- Price Range: USD 3,400 – USD 9,980
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
Parameters of Free Wood Carving Patterns CNC Machine Shop:
- Solid steel frame constructure
- High-frequency 4hp/6hp spindle
- DSP remote Control user-friendly operator interface
- Tool Calibration
- High-Speed 3-Axis Motion Controller
- Precision dual Y-axis micro-stepping or servo drives
- Available for 4X8 CNC Router, 5X10 CNC router, 6X10 CNC router, etc any size.
|X,Y,Z Working Area||1300x2500x200mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||33000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||25000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||3.5kw air-cooling Spindle|
|Drive Motors||Servo system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||Taiwan LNC control system|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
Application of Free Wood Carving Patterns CNC Machine Shop:
- Building Industry (General Woodworking, Kitchen Cabinet & Door, Facades & Curtainwall, Column & Balustrade)
- Sign& Advertising (Signage Indoor & Outdoor, Engraving & Bas-Relief, 3D Letters, Funeral)
- Models & Prototyping
- Plastics & Composites (ACP, ACM and solid surface material etc)
- Non-ferrous metals & Marine
Wood: Plywood, Soft Wood, Hard Wood, MDF, Chipboard
Plastic: Acrylic, ABS, HDPE, PVC, UHMW, HDPE
Stone: Granite, Marble, Slate, Basalt, Pebbles, Natural Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain
Metal: Aluminium, Brass, Copper, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
Composite: Aluminium Composite, Copper Composite, Titanium Composite, Zinc Composite.
Operation of Free Wood Carving Patterns CNC Machine Shop:
Free Wood Carving Patterns CNC Machine Shop can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
Free Wood Carving Patterns CNC Machine Shop is controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
Free Wood Carving Patterns CNC Machine Shop can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of Free Wood Carving Patterns CNC Machine Shop is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.