Lathe and Milling Machine CNC Wood Lathe
Introduction of Lathe and Milling Machine CNC Wood Lathe:
ATC Lathe and Milling Machine CNC Wood Lathe adopts automatic tool changer system and 4th axis, the 4 axis ATC CNC wood lathe is widely used for 3D turning and carving roman columns, table legs, sofa feet, baseball bats, wood bowls, vases, etc.
- Model: 2530 ATC Lathe and Milling Machine CNC Wood Lathe
- Category: Wood Lathe Machine
- Brand: APEXTECH
- Standard Price: USD 7,800
- Price Range: USD 7,800 – USD 9,800
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
Parameters of Lathe and Milling Machine CNC Wood Lathe:
|1).Model||APEX 2530-ATC-4Axis Lathe and Milling Machine CNC Wood Lathe|
|3).Max Processing Length||2500mm|
|4).Max Processing Diameter||300mm|
|5).Controller||LCD screen with buttons/DSP remote controller, English version|
|6).Motor and Driver||Yako 2D811 big driver and stepper motor|
|7).Machine Frame||Wholly Casting|
|8)Transmission Form||High precision TBI Ballscrew|
|9).Spindle Motor||5.5kw Three-phase Asynchronous Motor|
|10).Main Function||Turning, milling, twisting, engraving, slotting|
|12).Working Voltage||220v/380v, three phase, 50-60hz|
|13).Suitable Application||Stair columns, curved circles, vases, table and chair legs, European-style stair columns, wooden hangers and washbasins, cylindrical, conical, arc, spherical and other complex shapes of rotary wood products or semi-timber products.|
Application of Lathe and Milling Machine CNC Wood Lathe:
Lathe and Milling Machine CNC Wood Lathe is with complete functions of woodturning, milling, grooving, twisting line, hollowing and engraving carving.
Lathe and Milling Machine CNC Wood Lathe is used to process various cylindrical workpieces, bowl sharp, tubular sharp and vehicle wood crafts, various staircase column, stairway balusters, stairway newel posts, table legs, sofa table legs, Roman column, wooden vase, wooden table, baseball bat, wooden furniture, chair arm posts, bed rails, lamp posts, etc.
Operation of Lathe and Milling Machine CNC Wood Lathe:
Lathe and Milling Machine CNC Wood Lathe is a form of CNC woodworking that is used to create wooden objects on a lathe. In the process of numerical control turning, the numerical control device is a special CNC system that controls the numerical control woodworking lathe and completes the automatic machining of the parts. It receives digital parts patterns, process requirements and other information, and performs interpolation operations according to a certain mathematical model. The working operation of CNC lathe is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before turning a workpiece on a CNC lathe.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control lathe.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC lathe through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC lathe works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.