Little Machine Shop Lathe CNC Wood Lathe
Introduction of Little Machine Shop Lathe CNC Wood Lathe:
Little Machine Shop Lathe CNC Wood Lathes are designed specifically for woodworking applications, such as tubular sharp and vehicle wood crafts such as baseball bats, pillar, staircase columns, roman columns, general columns, table legs, chair legs, etc.
- Model: 1516 Little Machine Shop Lathe CNC Wood Lathe
- Category: Wood Lathe Machine
- Brand: APEXTECH
- Standard Price: USD 6,600
- Price Range: USD 6,600 – USD 9,800
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
Parameters of Little Machine Shop Lathe CNC Wood Lathe:
- Heavy Cast iron lathe bed avoid shaking when the spindle rotates fast or the big sizes workpiece process, and the main spindle speed can be adjusted through the frequency converter.
- DSP handle controller with USB interface, which is easier for allign cutters.
- Taiwan Hiwin guide rails and Germany ball screw, high precision and durable.
- Spindle divided into the single axial and biaxial, the chuck can be mounted to the system and biaxial can produce two pieces at the same time.
- Double axis automatic CNC wood lathe use domestic famous brand stepper motor to ensure the precision.
- Spindle speed data is shown on the cabinet panel.
- Only one time tool setting.
|1).Model||APEX 1516-3 Axis Little Machine Shop Lathe CNC Wood Lathe|
|3).Max Processing Length||1500mm|
|4).Max Processing Diameter||160mm|
|5).Controller||LCD screen with buttons/DSP remote controller, English version|
|6).Motor and Driver||Yako 2D811 big driver and stepper motor|
|7).Machine Frame||Wholly Casting|
|8)Transmission Form||High precision TBI Ballscrew|
|9).Spindle Motor||5.5kw Three-phase Asynchronous Motor|
|10).Main Function||Turning, milling, twisting, engraving, slotting|
|12).Working Voltage||220v/380v, three phase, 50-60hz|
|13).Suitable Application||Stair columns, curved circles, vases, table and chair legs, European-style stair columns, wooden hangers and washbasins, cylindrical, conical, arc, spherical and other complex shapes of rotary wood products or semi-timber products.|
Application of Little Machine Shop Lathe CNC Wood Lathe:
Little Machine Shop Lathe CNC Wood Lathe is used for various cylindrical workpiece, bowl sharp, tubular sharp and vehicle wood crafts, such as various staircase columns, general columns, roman columns, table or chair legs, washstand, wooden vase, wooden table, baseball bats, car wooden furniture, children’ s bed column, etc.
Operation of Little Machine Shop Lathe CNC Wood Lathe:
Little Machine Shop Lathe CNC Wood Lathe is a form of CNC woodworking that is used to create wooden objects on a lathe. In the process of numerical control turning, the numerical control device is a special CNC system that controls the numerical control woodworking lathe and completes the automatic machining of the parts. It receives digital parts patterns, process requirements and other information, and performs interpolation operations according to a certain mathematical model. The working operation of CNC lathe is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before turning a workpiece on a CNC lathe.
Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control lathe.
Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC lathe through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC lathe works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.