Small CNC Lathe Wood CNC Machine
Introduction of Small CNC Lathe Wood CNC Machine:
A quality Small CNC Lathe Wood CNC Machine is key in any woodworking shop – every good carpenter will tell you that. Without a wood turning machine, your ability to create beautiful woodwork is instantly limited. Small CNC Lathe Wood CNC Machine is the lathe that can help create circular wooden objects. These handy machines rotate a piece of wood at speed so it can be more easily cut, sanded, knurled, drilled, or turned into a shape of the craftsman’s choosing, using a variety of chisels and knives. But choosing one is sometimes easier said than done – especially when there are so many on the market today.
- Model: APEXTECH 1030 Small CNC Lathe Wood CNC Machine
- Category: Wood Lathe Machine
- Brand: APEXTECH
- Standard Price: USD 4,200
- Price Range: USD 4,200 – USD 9,800
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
Parameters of Small CNC Lathe Wood CNC Machine:
|1).Model||APEX 1030-3 Axis Small CNC Lathe Wood CNC Machine|
|3).Max Processing Length||1000mm|
|4).Max Processing Diameter||300mm|
|5).Controller||LCD screen with buttons/DSP remote controller, English version|
|6).Motor and Driver||Yako 2D811 big driver and stepper motor|
|7).Machine Frame||Wholly Casting|
|8)Transmission Form||High precision TBI Ballscrew|
|9).Spindle Motor||5.5kw Three-phase Asynchronous Motor|
|10).Main Function||Turning, milling, twisting, engraving, slotting|
|12).Working Voltage||220v/380v, three phase, 50-60hz|
|13).Suitable Application||Stair columns, curved circles, vases, table and chair legs, European-style stair columns, wooden hangers and washbasins, cylindrical, conical, arc, spherical and other complex shapes of rotary wood products or semi-timber products.|
That’s where SYSKCNC can help. The CNC lathes for sale, here at SYSK CNC, are an excellent choice for hobby woodturners as they remain small enough to be transported comfortably in the boot of a car. How to choose a wood turning lathe, It’s easy to get it wrong when choosing a wood turning machine, that’s why we advise you to take your time and weigh up all your options before rushing your decision. First things first, you need to consider how much space you have in your workshop because our wood lathes are available in all sizes. If you have the space to facilitate a larger lathe, we suggest you do so as it’s far more versatile than a smaller model and can be used to do small pieces too. But, if space is at a premium, or you only have a limited budget to work with, a good-quality small woodturning lathe is an excellent alternative.
Many of our wood lathes come with powerful 3/4hp induction motors and full electronic variable speed control. This means you can control the speed of your lathe at the simple touch of a button, which is especially useful when applying those all-important finishing touches to your work. Order a wood turning lathe Ordering a lathe machine from APEXTECH is easy. Simply browse our extensive range and click on the ones that take your fancy to find out more about them. Once you’ve found the best one for your woodworking shop, add it to your online basket and proceed to the checkout. Although our woodturning lathes are manufactured to an exceptionally high standard and allow you to create delicate pieces of woodwork, we guarantee competitive prices and ensure they each come with an affordable price.
Operation of Small CNC Lathe Wood CNC Machine:
CNC woodturning is a form of CNC woodworking that is used to create wooden objects on a lathe. In the process of numerical control turning, the numerical control device is a special CNC system that controls the numerical control woodworking lathe and completes the automatic machining of the parts. It receives digital parts patterns, process requirements and other information, and performs interpolation operations according to a certain mathematical model. The working operation of CNC lathe is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before turning a workpiece on a CNC lathe.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control lathe.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC lathe through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC lathe works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
Application of Small CNC Lathe Wood CNC Machine:
Small CNC Lathe Wood CNC Machine is a kind of popular woodworking power tool with woodturning blades instead of handheld woodturning tools for wood balusters, stair spindles, baseball bats, roman columns, wood bowls, wood vases, wood cups, table legs, sofa legs, chair legs, ottoman legs, barrels, beads, gourd pendants, buddha heads, wood arts and wood crafts. The small wood lathe with CNC controller is mainly used for craftsman, school education, hobbyists, small business, small shop, home business and home shop.