Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop
Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop
Introduction of Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop:
This 1530-6 heads Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop is suitable to carve the relief sculpture on the wood/MDF sheet/ plywood board etc.Compared with other multi spindle woodworking machine, this machine has more spindles and the amount of spindle can be customized according to customer’s processing requirements.
- Model: 1530 Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop
- Category: CNC Router
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 3,400
- Price Range: USD 3,400 – USD 9,500
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
Parameters of Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop:
- Multi spindles can work at the same time, and the machine can improve the engraving efficiency.
- The account of spindle and working area can be customized according your requirements.
- High-performance drive motor to ensure the machine with a higher speed and accuracy.
- Adopting ball screw and linear orbit, it has the features of stable working, high precision and long service life.
|X,Y,Z Working Area||1500x3000x200mm|
|X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|X,Y,Z Reposition Accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot table|
|X, Y Structure||Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||33000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||25000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||3.5kw air-cooling Spindle|
|Drive Motors||Stepper system|
|Working Voltage||220V,3 phase or 380V,3 phase|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||DSP control system|
|Software Compatibility||Type3/JDpaint Software, (Option: Artcam Software)|
Application of Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop:
Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop is widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, craftsman, and hobbyists.
- Furniture Making: Cabinet making, door making, home doors, cabinet doors, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, table legs, spindles, screens, corners, headboards, antique furniture, art furnitures, office furnitures, wood furnitures, MDF projects, wood arts, wood crafts, composite gates, wave plate making.
- Die Making.
- Hollow Woodworks.
- Relief Carvings.
- Wood Cylinders.
- 3D Woodworking Projects.
- Sign Making.
- Custom Woodworking Plans.
Operation of Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop:
Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, sign boards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture. In addition, they see use in industry in the thermoforming of plastics by automating the trimming process. CNC routers can help ensure part repeatability and sufficiently efficient output for production, or allow one-off designs to be made.
Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop is controlled by a computer. Coordinates are uploaded into the machine controller from a separate program. CNC router are often used with two software applications—one to make designs (CAD) and another to translate those designs into a G-code program of instructions for the machine (CAM) in vertical, horizontal and perpendicular coordinates.
Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop can be controlled directly by manual programming, but CAD/CAM allows wider possibilities for contouring, speeding up the programming process and in some cases creating programs whose manual programming would be impractical. On some controllers the G-code can be loaded as a vector file on the router control panel. A vector file can be created from a picture file by using a drawing (CAD) software. The human operator selects the machine tool (such as a 0.25-inch v-bit or a 0.75-inch core box bit), speed, cut depth and tool path. For cut path, most machines give the options of tracing the vectors, cutting outside the vectors, or cutting inside the vectors. The operator determines the center point of the part, clamps the part onto the table, moves the bit directly above the marked center and down to the face of the part, and marks this as the starting point. The operator moves the bit up a few inches and selects the run G-code function. The machine begins to cut the design. Computer-aided manufacturing.
The working operation of Wood Carving Pictures CNC Machine Shop is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before ing a processing workpiece on a CNC router machine.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control cnc router machine.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC router machine through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC router machine works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.