Woodworking engraving machines are very common in our daily lives, and we can often see some old wooden doors, furniture, antique furniture and other products. Therefore, the demand for the woodworking engraving machines has greatly incresed.
The Advantages of Wood CNC Machine:
1. Low cost input and quick results. Engraving is a job that requires great patience, so the salary of an engraver is relatively high. If a factory hires an engraver, there are at least dozens of them, and the salary is not a small amount. Although the price of an engraving machine is more expensive, the production efficiency is high and the cost can be recovered quickly.
2. Fast engraving time. It takes a long time to engrave a product by hand. If it is a computer engraving, it may be completed in a few minutes, which greatly shortens the engraving time required. From the cost estimation, time actually means money and high efficiency.
3. Alleviate the shortage of manual engravers. Engravers require extremely high patience and perseverance. Today’s young people are less and less interested in this industry, resulting in fewer and fewer elite talents in this industry, and there is a shortage of hand-carvers in the market.
4. Improve the comprehensive competitiveness of the factory. Computer engraving has good effect and high efficiency. Compared with manual engraving, it saves time, labor and efficiency, and is also favored by consumers.
How to Choose a Wood CNC Machine ?
With the improvement of people’s living standards, the requirements for the quality of life are gradually increasing, and the home decoration in life is becoming more and more personalized. This has prompted the market for the woodworking cutting machine industry for processing home woodworking decoration to bring prosperity. Now, let’s to get back to the point, how can we choose a suitable woodworking cutting machine in the woodworking cutting machine industry?The following editor will give you some reference from the following aspects.
1. Accurate your own positioning according to the industry you are engaged in:
Since different customers have different processing requirements, choose the woodworking cutting machine products you need according to your main products.For example, if your main business is door panels, you can choose a disc cutter changer.Because there are many patterns required for door panels, there are 12 tools in the tool magazine of the disc tool changer machining center. The tool change speed is fast and the production efficiency is improved. You can also increase the tool type according to your own requirements.There are other cutting machines, such as four-process, double-cutting and drilling, disc and drilling cutting machines, etc. Different cutting machines are used to process different processes.
2. Choose the Wood CNC Machine with Patience:
With the development of the engraving machine industry for almost 20 years now, the emergence of engraving machine manufacturers such as the crucian carp, how can they effectively find powerful manufacturers? It’s said that you have to shop around for shopping, which is also very practical here. After understanding your needs in the early stage, you can inspect the scale of the manufacturer on the spot. Don’t try to be cheap and convenient for a while, just choose a manufacturer with imperfect supporting facilities. . Software training, after-sales service, and technical guidance are what customers really need. Only if you choose a formal one, you can have no worries about later services.
3. “Carving” is craftsmanship, and “carving” is a beautiful new life:
From parts processing, bed welding, to parts assembly, each step of the woodworking cutting machine is related to the accuracy and running speed of the engraving machine.This requires professional processing technology and meticulous measurement.This requires manufacturers to have certain strength. For example, the milling and punching equipment for the bed of a five-sided drilling machining center worth millions of dollars is not a small factory can have, but it affects the accuracy level of the engraving machine from the foundation.Therefore, both the assembly process and the manufacturer’s hardware requirements will affect the quality of your engraving machine.If you want your products to be in the lead, you must strive for perfection in all aspects. There are also some main accessories that affect the accuracy of the engraving machine, such as drives, motors, guide rails, racks, etc., and the price difference is also very large, so they all needProfessional sales staff to be introduced to you.
The Configuration of the Wood CNC Machine:
Large Power 9kw ATC HSD/HQD Aircooling Spindle
Liner Tool Changer Magazine with 12 Tools Changing