Wood Engraving Tools Wood Carving Near Me
Introduction of Wood Engraving Tools Wood Carving Near Me:
This Full automatic Wood Engraving Tools Wood Carving Near Me is widely used in modern furniture making including customized panel furniture, cabinet making, home decoration, home door, home furniture, shop and office furniture with automatic labeling, feeding, carving, cutting, drilling, grooving, and discharge.
- Model: 1325 Wood Engraving Tools Wood Carving Near Me
- Category: Wood CNC Machine
- Brand: SYSKCNC
- Standard Price: USD 13,500
- Price Range: USD 13,500 – USD 21,000
- Warranty: 1.5 year
- Delivery Time: 15 working days
- Supply Ability: 30 SET/ MONTH
- Payment Terms: T/T 30% in advance and the balance paid before shipping
Parameters of Wood Engraving Tools Wood Carving Near Me:
Full automatic Wood Engraving Tools Wood Carving Near Me is mainly designed for customized furniture plans, such as kitchen cabinet and wardrobe, the whole production line only need one ordinary worker to operate.
- Automatic LabelingThe machine can show a barcode / order No. / board size information on each board. The label information can be customized according to your requirements.
- Automatic FeedingSuck the board to the next process automatically.
- Automatic CNC MachiningCutting, milling, drilling and engraving automatically.
- Automatic DischargeAfter process, the boards are discharged automatically.
1325, 1530,2040 (Auto Feeding Wood CNC Router Machine)
1300*2500 ,1500*3000, 2000*4000mm
9KW HSD/HQD Aircooling Spindle, 24000RPM
6).Motor and Driver
Dongrong 1.5kw Large Power Servo Motor and Driver
Taiwan LNC Controller with LCD screen, English version
High precision TBI Ballscrew
Heavy Dusty Wholly Casting Steel
Carving, milling, drilling, engraving, slotting
|G Code, M Code|
AC380V/50HZ, 3PH ; 220V/60Hz,3PH; AC440V/50HZ, 3PH
13). Machine Table
Aluminium T-Plate Extrusion Combined Bakellite Vacuum Table
Application of Wood Engraving Tools Wood Carving Near Me:
Wood Engraving Tools Wood Carving Near Me is widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, craftsman, and hobbyists.
- Furniture Making: Cabinet making, door making, home doors, cabinet doors, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, table legs, spindles, screens, corners, headboards, antique furniture, art furnitures, office furnitures, wood furnitures, MDF projects, wood arts, wood crafts, composite gates, wave plate making.
- Die Making.
- Hollow Woodworks.
- Relief Carvings.
- Wood Cylinders.
- 3D Woodworking Projects.
- Sign Making.
- Custom Woodworking Plans.
Operation of Wood Engraving Tools Wood Carving Near Me:
Step 1 of What kind of wood do you use to make cabinet doors: selecting material
The first thing to consider for how to build cabinet doors is to select materials. Today we are discussing how to build cabinet doors with wood, so there will be no further details on how to build cabinet doors of metal, glass and other materials.
Wood cabinet doors usually adopt materials like solid wood, particle board, melamine board, plywood, MDF, etc. Cabinet doors made of different materials have different characteristics. You may select the materials according to your production needs or customer requirements.
Step 2 of how to make cabinet doors: designing, carving, cutting
Once selecting the material, you can start the cabinet door making. In this step to build cabinet doors, I recommend a CNC router for cabinet door designing, cutting and engraving.
Workflow of using 1325 Wood Engraving Tools Wood Carving Near Me to make furniture cabinet doors:
#1: Design cabinet door patterns
You can use the CNC router software to make designs for custom cabinet doors. There are two types of CNC router software used in this process, i.e. CAD and CAM. CAD software is to turn the cabinet door style in your mind into a digital drawing. And then import the CAD drawing into the CAM software. The CAM software will automatically generate a G code and transmit the G code to the controller of the 1325 linear ATC cnc router.
#2: Load a wood panel onto the worktable Select a smooth and flawless wood panel and load it onto the worktable of the machining center. The machine center has automatic loading assistance rollers, which helps with the panel loading. The full vacuum table is capable for securing the panel firmly.
#3: Start the cnc router machine. After completion of the design and loading process, start the machine center to make cabinet doors. The subsequent engraving and cutting work is achieved automatically by the machining center automatically, so you can just monitor the machining process. The high automation degree significantly increases the cabinet door making efficiency.